UPDATE 19 December 2022: Foodworks.online Nutrition Labelling is NOW AVAILABLE
Fresh, modern, powerful nutrition software for the food industry. With Foodworks.online Nutrition Labelling, develop and analyse new product formulations, and generate FSANZ-compliant labels with confidence.
Over 2 years in development, the brand new cloud-based Foodworks.online Nutrition replaces the classic desktop software, FoodWorks 10 Nutrition Labelling.
Foodworks.online offers you all the benefits of modern, cloud-based software – an intuitive interface, enhanced security, and easier collaboration and remote working – while delivering the trusted results you rely on.
Foodworks.online also brings compliance with the new requirements for Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) and Health Star Ratings (HSR).
All the benefits of cloud software
Foodworks.online is fully hosted in the cloud, offering you these benefits:
- Better security: With industry-standard encryption, two-factor authentication, independent penetration testing and more, your data is more secure from both internal and external threats.
- Streamlined administration: There is no need for installation, no need to download and install updates, no need for backups, and it’s easy to add and remove users.
- Automatic updates: Users always access the latest features, data and fixes.
- Seamless collaboration: Team members can share the same workspace.
- MacOS compatible: Users can access Foodworks from any computer with a browser and internet connection.
- Easier remote work: With your data stored in the cloud, users can access Foodworks workspaces from wherever they are located.
- Better support services: Now that Foodworks is online, we can provide even more responsive, timely and comprehensive support.
Read more about the benefits of Foodworks in the cloud.
Product development and compliant food labelling
Foodworks.online Nutrition Labelling serves the food industry in Australia and New Zealand, rigorously implementing current food labelling regulations.
The new Foodworks offers all the major features of its predecessor FoodWorks 10 Nutrition Labelling, and more, including:
- Unlimited recipes and raw materials: Create and analyse unlimited raw materials, sub-recipes and recipes.
- FSANZ-compliant labels: Generate nutrition labels that comply with Food Standards Code and other labelling regulations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Comprehensive label components: Work with nutrition information panels, ingredient statements, characterising ingredients, ingredient declaration types, serves, allergen statements, health star ratings, country of origin labelling, and more.
- Recommended reference food data: Draw on the Australian Food Composition Database (AFCD) and FOODfiles (for NZ) for reference food composition data.
- Up-to-date compliance: Importantly, Foodworks.online incorporates the new requirements for Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) and Health Star Ratings (HSR).
Easier and faster
Enjoy the many new productivity features in Foodworks making your work easier and faster. Highlights include:
- View additional warning and advisory statements.
- Track errors and warnings back to their sources in nested resources.
- View your nutrition information panels updating in the analysis pane as you work.
- Work with the fully updated label window.
- Export your individual labels as .png files and bulk labels as .csv files.
In the pipeline…
Watch out for these features (due after the December launch):
- Version control for resources and workspaces
- PIF Manager Integration
The gold standard in nutrition analysis software
For over twenty years, we’ve delivered the gold standard in nutrition analysis software for the food industry in Australia and New Zealand.
With the launch of Foodworks.online Nutrition Labelling, we’re excited to elevate our service to a whole new level.