We’re delighted to announce that the cloud-based Foodworks.online has launched (8 December 2021).
This first release, Foodworks Professional, is for dietitians and nutritionists in health care and fitness working with nutrition clients or developing recipes and meal plans.
Foodworks.online Professional for the cloud replaces FoodWorks 10 Professional for the desktop.
This is just the beginning of our continuing rollout program.
In 2022, more features and food data are coming for Foodworks Professional and the other Foodworks editions will be rolled out.
Get the 14-day free trial
Try the brand new cloud-based Foodworks Professional. Sign up for the free 14-day trial.
Already a FoodWorks 10 subscriber? Get your account
If you’re a current FoodWorks 10 Professional subscriber or MSP holder, your account for the new Foodworks.online Professional is ready. Contact us for more information.
Read more here about your transition to Foodworks.online.
Feature spotlight: Clients
For each of your nutrition clients, create a client in Foodworks.
- In one place, store each client’s personal details, food records, meal plans, custom goals and more.
- Log relevant biometrics relevant to their health conditions (e.g. waist circumference, blood glucose levels).
- Track their progress.
Feature spotlight: Security
- Industry-standard data encryption is used in transit and in storage.
- Data is stored in Australian data centres.
- Back-ups are located across Australia, ensuring that your data is safe even from natural disaster.
- Penetration testing is performed by an expert and independent third-party.
- For more information, see the Security FAQs.
Upcoming features and editions: See our cloud rollout plan
We love your feedback
Got questions, issues, suggestions? Get in touch